Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 02:40 PM   #430
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"I didn't say that, did I"

Why else did you post that Lyndsay Graham said that Trump shouldn't make a SCOTUS appointment late in his term?

And you very explicitly called out the GOP for doing 180s. Did you forget?

"Why do you think that I need to flip out like you over every political statement that has been made"

This from the guy banned from starting threads, by the most middle-ground guy on here, because we were all worried about your frequency of flip outs.

You point out republican hypocrisy. Not only did I not flip out, I agreed with you. I asked you to comment on democrat hypocrisy, and all of a sudden its a character flaw to ask about one sides hypocrisy.
Why do you think that I need to flip out like you over every political statement that has been made, or even care? I can look at the big picture, a body of work and make a judgement call. So did most Americans in the last election.

And by the way, you still missed these

Morals don't count
"As a relatively young man, I remember a time in this great nation when those endowed with public trust and those that were elected to public office were held to a higher standard." R. Aderholt

We are the same as Russia
"To say that we and the Soviet Union are to be compared is the equivalent of saying that the man who pushes the old lady into the way of an oncoming bus and the man who pushes [her] out of the way … are both people who push old ladies around." Wm. Buckley
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin