View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 04:33 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Too funny.
So it's funny to you that Pete smeared TDFs kids, and I stuck up for them. That's funny to you?

Pete, if you think my telling you off makes me a victim, you don't know what a victim is. It takes a small, terrified, special kind of coward to bring someone else's children into a political discussion.

Paul, you know what tells me for certain, I did the right thing there? Pete didn't like what I did, neither did you, but TDF did. All I need to know.

You also said very specifically, that you didn't care what Pete did. Good for you.

I felt great when I did that, and I feel great remembering it. Exposing a bully deranged with hate, sticking up for the kids of one of the most respectable guys here? You think youre making me look bad?

You guys can't get one right by accident.

I totally forgot how thoroughly enjoyable and satisfying it felt to slap him around here. and how revealing it was when you said you didn’t care what he did.

meanwhile TDF has a daughter in school he adores and a son who’s an eagle scout, and God only knows the horror of pete’s home life that causes him to act the way he does here, so the winners and losers here are pretty clear.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 09-21-2021 at 04:50 PM..