View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 03:49 PM   #31
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
They said they were "temporarily" suspending the use of horses at that location. I would imagine horses are very effective in some terrain but this doesn't look to be it. I didn't think they were whipping immigrants but some of photos did look really bad. Also, we know the really racist horses are in El Paso.

Most of the vaccines require two doses, I think we're not expecting many of them to be around for a second shot in three weeks.
"I would imagine horses are very effective in some terrain but this doesn't look to be it."

I have no ability to tell law enforcement why the topography there is or isn't conducive to equines, I'm sure you have experience which qualifies you to offer an opinion.

In any event, the reports I saw on the ban, said absolutely notihng about the "terrain", and everything about the appalling whipping that has been taking place. Jen Psaki, who is really having a week, specifically called out images that included a border agent grabbing a criminals shirt (should we execute that agent without trial, I mean he's a monster!) "horrible and horrific".

So we have no idea why you went directly to terrain. You're offering justification that not even the administration is using.

"I think we're not expecting many of them to be around for a second shot in three weeks."

Based on what?