View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 06:33 AM   #82
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
and while you’re getting processed for a misdemeanor, can you keep
your kids with you?

do the cops give your children back ? do they keep them for days week and months your everything is the same nonsense is very tiring.. now separation is separation

do you realize a misdemeanor does not require an arrest most are just a criminal summons when the last time you saw illigals in handcuffs

as to the whipping and trampling, the guy who took some of the widely shared photos, says there was no whipping or trampling. maybe, just maybe, he knows because he was there? and maybe biden shouldn’t be saying the BP agents are guilty before they start an investigation.

I ve only said they look like they were rounding up cattle not crowd control Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Bidens quote “I promise you, those people will pay. There will be an investigation, underway now, and there will be consequences. There will be consequences,” he said Friday. “It's an embarrassment, but beyond an embarrassment, it is dangerous. It’s wrong, it sends the wrong message around the world, it sends the wrong message at home. It's simply not who we are."

Now the right whats to support the BPA but the cops on Jan 6th not so much ... the right need to make up their minds