View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 11:42 PM   #117
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
In Glennspeak, "left-right realignment" is a concept whereby Glenn uses the most implausible explanations for why he's always sounded and acted like a Trumpist, while sometimes pretending to be a radical leftist -- albeit only when leftist policies had no chance of enactment.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You are either ignorant, stupid, or a liar. Probably all those. He has not "always sounded and acted like a Trumpist". He has many times, usually, perhaps always, been the opposite of what anti-Trumpists would think a Trumpist sounds like.

I could link a lot of videos with him, or articles by him, but I'll just give you this one. And he has written for Salon, The Guardian, The Intercept, and other leftist mags, which don't publish "Trumpist" sounding articles.

Of course you haven't actually discussed any of those that I posted before, and probably won't about this one. You just either try the kill the messenger tactic, or attach to them some negative, defamatory label or unsubstantiated opinion or accusation. But others, who really care about what you say, and about its accuracy or truth can check this video out. And judge if what you said is true (it isn't, but you use any disreputable, lying, exaggerating, insinuating, means in order to persuade) :

Last edited by detbuch; 09-30-2021 at 11:53 PM..