View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 12:07 PM   #146
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
cops kill with impunity? tell
that crap to darren wilson, whose actions were justified in two separate investigations and yet he had to leave the force.

what do you expect to happen when we ask 700,000 police officers to respond to millions and
millions of dangerous situations every year? tragically, mistakes will be made, and some of them will be bad apples who go as far as to commit murder. how do you stop that?

you’re denying that the left is accusing police of being racist assassins, and of routinely engaging in police brutality?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Yes Jim I am denying your fantasy the left is doing all those thing you are suggesting. It’s a Lie no different than all Tump supporters are all into white supremacy .. it’s a good sound byte but not reality but please keep your head in the sand about police brutality or the militarization of police hasn’t contributed to these issues

Poisoning Our Police: How the Militarization Mindset Threatens Constitutional Rights and Public Safety

The result of this militarization—where local police take on the appearance, armament, and behavior of soldiers at war—is that the public is both less safe and less free.

And your unwillingness to see it as a their behavior as problematic is why it happens . And your few bad apple argument is a cop out no pun intended .

I don’t see you using the a few bad apples argument on Black on Black Crime? Funny how tha

impunity.

exemption from punishment or freedom from the injurious consequences of an action.

Seeing you don’t understand what it means in the context of the topic

Here is another.

Qualified immunity is a defense that law enforcement and other government officials can raise in response to lawsuits seeking monetary damages for alleged civil rights violations. ... Critics argue this high bar effectively shields law enforcement from accountability

So please stop looking for questions that have been answered over and over because you don’t like the answers…
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device