View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 05:48 AM   #159
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Wow talk about stupidity Scott or should I say holding the line, you really think he needed a knee on his neck for that long to subdue him? You are the mirror image of that cops mentality with that post. You’d have fit right in where the Celtic legend Bill Russell couldn’t buy a house.

A little history. Back when America was "great," this man couldn't buy a house in my home town of Wakefield, Massachusetts. He bought one in Reading, next door, where one night a band of Americans broke in, stole his valuables, smashed his trophies, and #^&#^&#^&#^& inside the covers of his and his wife's bed. Yes, #^&#^&#^&#^& on his bed. And every game, he stood stoically for the anthem, looking around at thousands of white faces as they boasted of the "land of the free and the home of the brave."
I could live in Wakefield. But Bill Russell, the greatest player in the history of basketball, the man in this picture wearing his Presidential Medal of Freedom, couldn't.
Don't let anyone tell you there's no such thing as white privilege. Don't let any government official, especially a president, tell you or anyone else when it is appropriate to stand, sit, or kneel in protest. And most of all, don't fall for this MAGA bull#^&#^&#^&#^&.