View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 06:16 AM   #163
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Wow talk about stupidity Scott or should I say holding the line, you really think he needed a knee on his neck for that long to subdue him? You are the mirror image of that cops mentality with that post. You’d have fit right in where the Celtic legend Bill Russell couldn’t buy a house.

A little history. Back when America was "great," this man couldn't buy a house in my home town of Wakefield, Massachusetts. He bought one in Reading, next door, where one night a band of Americans broke in, stole his valuables, smashed his trophies, and #^&#^&#^&#^& inside the covers of his and his wife's bed. Yes, #^&#^&#^&#^& on his bed. And every game, he stood stoically for the anthem, looking around at thousands of white faces as they boasted of the "land of the free and the home of the brave."
I could live in Wakefield. But Bill Russell, the greatest player in the history of basketball, the man in this picture wearing his Presidential Medal of Freedom, couldn't.
Don't let anyone tell you there's no such thing as white privilege. Don't let any government official, especially a president, tell you or anyone else when it is appropriate to stand, sit, or kneel in protest. And most of all, don't fall for this MAGA bull#^&#^&#^&#^&.
expand in that history lesson just a little, please. which party embraced that segregation, and which party fought against it?

and to show how far they’ve come since those dark days, today liberal
elites are denying college admissions to asians based solely on race, and are segregating college students in black-only dorms and having separate graduation ceremonies based on skin color.

Exactly what Martin Luther King wanted!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 10-12-2021 at 06:35 AM..