View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 06:47 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
U.S. Regular All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon) In 2012 Jan 3.380 feb 3.579 mar 3.852 apr 3.900 may 3.732 June 3.539 July 3.439 aug 3.722 sept 3.849 oct 3.746 nov 3.452 dec 3.310

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...te_nus_dpg&f=m

And of course the right is trying to suggest these gas prices have never happened before ! So be afraid
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
PLEASE tell me who said those prices have never happened before? Please?

i’m not sure if you’ve ever worked in the private sector, but surging costs aren’t a good thing. in public labor unions, you can just confiscate everything you need from your neighbors with force of law, so you don’t care. In the real world, surging costs make it harder to do business. So yes, there can be a reason to be concerned when oil prices spike.

just because it’s not a winning political issue for you, doesn’t mean it’s not legitimate.

Wayne is there anything that paints liberalism in a negative light, which is true? or is everything that helps conservatives, necessarily a manufactured lie?

When you have to resort to blatant lies, that means you can’t respond to the truth. also means you’re not a serious person.

Have you ever once said “the democrats blew that, that’s going to hurt them”? Have you ever said that, on a single issue? Ever?

We all understand it would make your life easier if every single thing that happened, painted democrats in a favorable light and republicans in an evil light. But real life isn’t that simple. Both sides have meaningful successes and meaningful failures, both sides have good ideas and bad ideas, both sides have honorable people and scumbags. it must be exhausting to feel the need to deny every single event that happens to make one side look bad.

In any event, if you could tell us who said that oil prices have never been this high, that would be appreciated.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 10-12-2021 at 07:42 AM..