View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 09:49 AM   #173
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i know you oppose it. but you also said i was lying when i said liberals oppose school choice. so you’re saying two contradictory things. I said Vermont has school choice, and by your definition it is a liberal state. If that makes you a liar

how about my tax dollars? why can’t i use my own tax dollars to send my kids to the school i think is best? why are my tax dollars forcibly taken from
me and given to schools i would t choose to send my kids to? and much of that money goes to teachers unions, who donate it to democrat political campaigns and to planned parenthood. so it’s unfair for your tax dollars to fund things you don’t like, but ok if my tax dollars go to causes i don’t like.

For the same reason the rest of us can't use our tax dollars as we choose.

Jim: liberals oppose school choice.

Pete: no they don’t, you’re lying!

Jim: so you support school choice?

Pete: No!

like taking to a three year old.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Once again the mistress of false equivalence demonstrates a complete lack of comprehension

You only like the Constitution when it fits your desires, perhaps the latest appointees will decide it says what you want.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin