View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 08:59 PM   #15
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
And of course the right is trying to suggest these gas prices have never happened before ! So be afraid

That you Jim acting shocked that gas is at 3. 09 and every MAGAtard think Trump created oil independence. Biden agenda or oil had no where to go but up! Which is it? Biden hasn’t been in office a year seem you had higher expectations than I did . Iam just happy Trumps out. You know the actual danger to American democracy
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i am not shocked where oil prices are, i bet big on that 18 months ago. anyone with a brain saw that coming. thanks in particular to biden, it’ll hit $100 soon enough.

“biden agenda or oil had no where to go but up which is it”?

is your brain so small, that you can’t understand that two things can be true at the same time?

oil had nowhere to go but up.

and biden’s reducing american production decreases supply, which increases price. if you read less marxist union pamphlets, and a single economics text, you’d understand the relationship between supply and price. supply goes down, price goes up. i’m very very sorry if that law of economics makes biden look bad in this case.

republicans didn’t invent the relationship between supply and price to make Biden look bad in this case…it just is a law of economics regardless of who’s in the white house.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device