View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 01:24 PM   #22
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Jim conservatives only support the freedoms they agree with !"

Oh, so it's the democrats who support freedoms they don't agree with. Like the freedom to ask questions at a BOE meeting.

There's a huge difference between parents expressing their views, even in an agitated fashion, which they're entitled to do & threats or violence against school board members & school employees. You're falling for the political stunt here.

"Republicans who have expanded government after 9/11"

Wanting increased safety, isn't contrary to conservatism. It's one of the things they want government to do.

"And it’s. Lie to suggest liberals want less freedoms"

Like freedom to not wear a mask, What's airborne spread like? Can ya smell cigarette smoke from that guy 20 feet away? Got it? freedom to go to church during a pandemic if BLM riots are allowed to take place Riots of which there were few are illegal, would you like to make protests illegal?, freedom to not have my tax dollars go to teachers unions, But they go to police unions? and from there to Planned Parenthood and to democrats. and Right to life and Trumplicans
That's the price of living in a civil society

As a Texas politician said: "This prohibition against vaccine mandates is like as if the governor were telling me that I can’t issue an order to evacuate the coastal areas when a hurricane is barreling toward us."

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin