View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 01:48 PM   #23
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
The test EcoHealth were running were not expected to increase the potentcy of a virus, it was just to study molecular interactions. Google it, many documents online.

I think I'd rather trust the scientists at the NIH, NIAID etc... over Tucker Carlson and Rand Paul.

What has he flipped on? Mask wearing? Give me a break.

That's not what they were doing.
"The test EcoHealth were running were not expected to increase the potentcy of a virus, it was just to study molecular interactions. Google it, many documents online"

Yet they did increase the potency of the virus, which is why many other scientists have called what we funded at Wuhan, the epitome of gain-of-function research. I don't know what's generally accepted to be gain-of-function, neither do you. But you'll blindly buy into every scientist whose opinion supports liberalism, and refuse to listen to any scientist whose opinion challenges liberalism. You never, ever do anything else. Not once, not ever. It's kind of boring.

Keep nodding like dutiful livestock at everything that comes from the mouth of the guy who not that long ago said masks would be an hysterical over-reaction, and that we just needed to give them two weeks to bend the curve. How many times does he have to flip-flop or just be wrong, before you'd stop listening to him?