View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 08:11 AM   #73
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
The rhetoric you recite shows who you are. Do you say this out loud at work?
Or hide what you believe?

Black men with a 4 year college degree can get to within 80% of whites

https://www.jbhe.com/news_views/47_f...gedegrees.html
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"The rhetoric you recite shows who you are. Do you say this out loud at work?
Or hide what you believe?"

No way I'd say it at work, too many woke ignoramuses like you would get triggered. Yes, it does show who I am. I am someone who thinks that if a black child was born with the same parents I had, and did everything the same way I did, they'd pretty much be exactly where I am right now.

Pete, show me the data that says when you do a true apples to apples comparison, there are huge differences in outcomes by race. There's simply no way that's true, because it would be against the law, and every ACLYU lawyer in the world would be suing on behalf of the victims.

For the 4th or 5th time, if it's white racism keeping blacks down, HOW COME ASIANS DO BETTER THAN WHITES?

The Brookings Institute did a well-known (and much-despised by the left) study. Turns out, if you want to avoid poverty, you can be almost guaranteed to do so, by following three very simple rules...

"1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent. Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups
. "

Given these facts, why not encourage everyone to follow those rules? Do you think blacks are genetically incapable of following those rules? I don't.

https://www.jacksonville.com/article...NION/801258741

"Black men with a 4 year college degree can get to within 80% of whites"

I doubt the gap is that big when you normalize for other variables besides race. But let's address the huge problem (fatherlessness), get blacks to within 80%, then chip away at the remaining obstacles.

I looked up a fascinating stat. Black immigrants from Africa, have higher average incomes, than American blacks. That's astounding to me. Black immigrants from Africa have an average income of 43k, while the average income for American born blacks is 33.5k, 22% lower.

Why is that? Are you going to tell me that white supremacists aren't as racist towards black immigrants as they are towards American blacks? Or is it possible that black immigrants haven't yet been exposed to the poisonous culture that liberalism shrouds American blacks in? You'd say the former. I'd say the latter. Immigrants, for the most part, come here wanting to work, wanting their kids to get the best possible education. Liberalism goes a long way towards destroying those impulses in American blacks, because liberals tell blacks they're victims and can't help themselves, therefore they need to vote for democrats to get a big welfare check.

https://www.pewresearch.org/social-t...nt-population/