View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 03:30 PM   #38
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
donuts on for you to use what is very commonly accepted to be a hateful term to address those with whom you disagree…that’s on. but it’s wrong when anyone else does it.

got it.

as to trump and the reporter, we discussed this multiple times. IF trump
was making fun of the guys handicap, that’s vile. however, there’s actual video evidence of Trump using the same exact physical gestures multiple times over the years, to make fun of people he didn’t like. so there’s a very good chance that’s what he was doing, and had no idea if the guys condition.he met with the guy before so he knew exactly what his handicap was.

that has nothing to do with you being offended by let’s go brandon. You don't think its bad when whole groups of people say it on TV/events?paul, once you start acting like a jerk ( and we all have here) you lose your right to then act like you have delicate sensitivities.

can’t have it both ways.

never said trumps
mocking the reporter was the best thing i ever saw. even if teump wasn’t making fun of his condition ( very possible), it’s still a stupid, juvenile, undignified thing to do. you shouldn't try to defend him. Just like I don't try to defend when others say vile things about Trump or anyone else.

anyway, grow a pair and suck it up, because you’re going to hear let’s go brandon a lot between now and the midterms.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Still classless. No different from someone saying it about Trump. The difference is there are far more people saying now then would say vile things about Trump.