View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 11:22 AM   #22
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you’re saying all republicans are acquiescing to authoritarianism? so what are liberals for, smaller government.

backwards as always.

trump was many many bad things. he wasnt a dictator. a dictator wouldn’t let the media trash him the way they trashed trump. first thing a republican dictator would
do, is get rid of the media. but they never do that.

Duh.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Trump valued personal fealty while despising fidelity to oaths to the Constitution. He failed to see value in selfless actions that benefit others.

But you think he should be worshipped because he’s a billionaire and he worships the same things as you.

But since you keep going on--wishfully or disingenuously--about how GOP governors like Abbot and DeSantis are the future and there's NOTHING authoritarian about the former guy or them: You guys good with the TX vigilante law? You fine with FL professors being denied academic freedom?

You’re absolutely fine with both of those things since it serves your political purposes. Authoritarianism is fine if it's right wing authoritarianism, right?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin