View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 06:56 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Congratulations to the winners VA proves it the candidate not their policies they get them elected . I disagree with Jim suggest it’s their policy’s or Trump would have be re elected . We have see the same play out in Mass we have had several Republicans Governor’s to include out current one..

Now let’s see if youngkin pivots to a Trumplican or remains a classic Republican?

But the American electorate are dumb just saying . Not by whom they vote for .. but the manner in the way they vote . The will kick and scream to get a Democratic or Republican elected to the White House then before the ink even dries they vote out all the support the POTUS they just elected needs to get things done ? It makes no sense
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
also, biden had a year to do whatever he wanted, his party runs the whole show. and he was able to do very little. there’s a civil war playing out among the democrats, and it’s just starting. they’re pretty dysfunctional. the whole country wants an infastructure deal, the progressives blocked it.

how would
you differentiate a trumplican from a classic republican? if you mean by policy, that debate is over, trump
moved the party a little, and i don’t think they’re going back to endless wars and not doing anything.

trump showed the gop what america wants in terms of policy. The gallup poll confirms that. last night confirms that. america is fickle, that could change in an instant. but a republican who advocates for trumps policies without the ethical baggage, is going to be very very formidable.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device