View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 09:51 AM   #33
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
as to CRT. my kids’ middle school
doesn’t have a course called CRT. if i look at his report card, i see grades for science, math, english, nothing for CRT. If i go to parent/teacher conferences, there’s isn’t a formal CRTteacher i can meet with. there’s no textbook called “CRT”.

but it’s taught. my son has had to write papers on what his responsibility is to fix racial injustice. so am i lying when i say CRT is taught?

the parents aren’t making this up. you guys just can’t concede that there could ever be a valid reason to bash the left.

keep telling parents they’re lying about CRT. that strategy didn’t work well in VA, and there’s a great chance it will work less well in NC and OH.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
so when my son is told that his
skin color ( and that alone) bestows upon him the responsibility to right a historical wrong. and i say that’s CRT, how am I misinformed?

Quote:
“of course bias doesn’t exist.”

you’re really hearing those voices again, brother. because no one came close to saying that.

bias exists. not all white people are to blame.

is that going too fast for you?
You claim that the reason for the result in VA was critical race theory

I'd like to see the actual wording of the question your son was asked that caused you to think "my son has had to write papers on what his responsibility is to fix racial injustice."

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin