View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 01:23 PM   #48
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
The story was spun to fit the anti-trans narrative. First the trans bathroom policy wasn't even in place at the time. Second the two had snuck into the bathroom to have sex several times previously. Third, she chose the location. Apparently she then said no but he didn't want to stop. Its still rape and terrible but the story was twisted to fit an agenda.
i believe the trans bathroom policy was in place at the time. they covered up the rape, in order to get the votes needed to extend it.

i don’t see any relevance, none, to the sexual history of a child, and i don’t want to know. no one that i have seen is saying that encounter was consensual, and the kid was convicted.

you left out that the school
officials sent the rapist to another school without telling them
he was a rapist, so he was allowed to assault a second victim.

the most infuriating part of the story, is that the superintendent knowing my lied and said he had no report of a rape taking place. when we have an earlier email from him, alluding to the rape. he called the victims father a liar in public.

you left that part out. and then obama saying no one has any valid reason to be concerned, just a bunch of lying, homophobic white supremacists ( who are being called white supremacists by the left, even though they also elected a black lieutenant governor.).

i’m sure you don’t see how trans bathroom policies make it easier for rapes to take place.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device