View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 01:52 PM   #46
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wtf are you talking about? infastructure passed THE SENATE a long time ago. it hadn’t passed in the house ( where the squad is), it passed the house last night, because the squad held it up. you’re telling me that’s incorrect? seriously?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
jim you do know bills starts? in the house then go to the Senate and if both bodys pass the bill in its original form it goes to the president's desk...

And if the Senate changes it it goes back to the house to be re voted on if it passes that vote then it goes to the President's desk .. which happened yesterday

You do know that the Squad did not hold this bill up. The Congressional Progressive Caucus is composed of nearly 100 progressive members -- 95 members of the U.S. House of Representatives and one U.S. Senator. held it up not because they disagreed with it but they wanted both bills voted on at the same time ! they are called a negotiations and they lost! that fight

yet your conservative Queen Marjorie Taylor Greene Praises AOC, Calls Republicans Who Voted for Biden Plan 'Traitors'

like I said it just about owing the Libs with republicans America 1st is just a catch phrase