View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 01:56 PM   #36
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Oh I have.. and he has completely ignored all the evidence presented

Jim has not ignored the evidence presented in the trial. Your opinions are not evidence.

According to Jim the kid is not responsible for his actions nothing he’s just a poor victim. And did nothing wrong..

Jim will probably correct your misrepresentation or lie or willful blindness or whatever it is, but, unless I'm as blind as you, I have not seen Jim say any of that.

Who should be seen as a law enforcement officer who has experience and trained in these situations

??

And was justified because he thought he was going to be killed or he thought they were going to take his gun and use it on Him .. Bla bla bla

The evidence presented in the trial backs up what he thought. Unlike your repeated bla bla bla opinionated comments.

Like I’ve said you start a fight and start losing . You cannot decide to suddenly claim self defense

What fight did he start? Is this more of your bla bla blaisms?

The kid thought the Ar 15 gave him the power of intimidation. Why else would a 17 year we walking around solo in that environment

Of course, there is no way, according to you, that he could have considered it was a means of protecting himself in a riotous situation. It could only mean, in your "why else" frame of opinionated bla blaismatic way of thinking that he wanted to walk around solo to intimidate.

Being Immature didn’t help.

True, but not a crime.

And I am not saying this kid went with a plan to shoot 3 people

That's a relief.

but he went with the mindset he was willing to use his weapon and show those s people what’s what ..

In the vast majority of times people carry a weapon they have a mindset of willingness to use it. That's what it's for.
Such a mindset is normal, not criminal.

It had nothing to do with with his desire to carry out some civic duty

As some have suggested
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Given you lack of credibility in your reliance on your opinion rather than on facts, evidence, and law, your conjecture/accusation on what his desire was carries no significant weight--that is, it is just more bla bla bla.