View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 03:03 PM   #24
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
probably because it's so hard to accept that a lump like biden got a bazillion votes

it's understandable....
Our guy made fun of John McCain for being captured in a war, claimed Ted Cruzs father was involved in the JFK assassination, and made of fun of the appearance of almost every republican running against him. It's not hard to see how a huge number of people would vote for Stalin if he were running against Trump (the lefties here would so so with glee, in fact).

However, when every election is going your way until the nation is asleep, then you wake up and found out it went the other way, eventually you have to ask some questions.

The obvious answer is to nominate someone who will advocate for the same popular policies Trump did, but do so while acting like a rational, composed adult. That doesn't mean letting the media sh*t al over you with a smile on your face, the way Bush, McCain, and Romney did. You can fight back, but do it like an adult. Just show America how insane they all are, it's not hard. Desantis is doing it all the time. I'm not saying it has to be him. Anyone who can be Trump without the embarassing, spoiled brat 8 year-old.

They have absolutely no bench on the left, NONE. I always assumed Harris was the shoe-in for 2024, I don't think they can run her, I think even they know she's a clown (who knew that when you nominate an unaccomplished, completely unprincipled empty suit who slept her way to the top, that it could have a downside?). All the GOP would have to do, is show the debate clip when hottie Tulsi Gabbard disemboweled Harris on national TV, gutting her campaign like a fish.
Gabbard ended Harris' campaign with 20 seconds of irrefutable truth.

I think the lefty kingmakers want Buttigieg. Which is also good for a huge national laugh. What if we get invaded and he has to go out on paternity leave again?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rittenhouse.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	68580