View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 07:18 AM   #54
Jim in CT

pete i’m terms of loss of
life and property, there’s simply no comparison between between january 6 and the summer 2020 BLM riots.

yet your side ignores the more serious event, and obsesses over the far more benign one, for political purposes.

and americans see this.

the problem for liberals today, is they usually act kooky when there’s some other event going on to distract america from their craziness - like the 2008 economic crisis, covid, Trumps disgusting antics.

today, for the first time in a long time, liberals are showing their bolshevik kooky colors in broad daylight, with nothing to distract americans away. it’s not going well. americans can see clearly what today’s brand of liberalism is. and they don’t like it.

election results, every poll, every event and every liberal reaction to that event, is bad news for your side. they can’t get a single thing right.

except the infastructure bill which was a smart political win. But it won’t offset a constant avalanche of monumental blunders.

keep beating the “end cash bail” drum, keep telling parents that while they have an obligation to pay for public schools, they aren’t entitled to a say in how their money is spent.

It’s working! Americans love those ideas! Right?

the most rational people on the left, are Bill Maher and James Carville !!!! then only two that i can tell, who are aware of the way liberals are driving themselves off the progressive woke cliff.

and it’s glorious to behold.

sadly, a lot can happen in a year. but i think biden is too weak to pivot to the center.

so barring another national crisis, the left is setting itself up for a bloodbath in 2022. liberals have a knack for getting a crisis when they need it. boy do they need it now.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-24-2021 at 07:24 AM..