View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 09:52 AM   #126
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Come on, you now have your own "Squad of MENSA candidates"
And the leader of your party, a Stable Genius, knowingly went to his first debate infected with COVID. He was a danger to everyone he came in contact with, including debate staff, the Secret Service and the next President of the United States.
your problem, is that not everyone in the country assumes the republicans are only to be judged on their flaws.

if more people thought like you ( just had a chill up my spine), how do you explain what happened in VA and NJ last month? how do you explain the polling which looks so amazingly favorable for the gop as of right now?

you can’t respond to that with “orange man bad.”

that’s not what the country is thinking. that may well change, but as of now, poling clearly favors the gop. i’ve asked you to explain that 4 or 5 times now, you keep dodging.

so completely agree there are a handful of republican congressmen who are deranged radicals who is live to see go.

you’re tying to paint the entire gop with that brush. (1) yiu don’t do that with democrats, you don’t equate the whole party with Ihan Omar. and (2) clearly the country isn’t sharing your view that a small number of kooks represent the whole party.

there’s more to the democratic party than eric swallwell and ihan omar. similarly, there’s more to the gop than marjorie taylor greene.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 12-01-2021 at 10:00 AM..