Thread: Inflation
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 03:28 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
so because it’s worldwide, you give biden a pass.

No Jim basic economics

The covid pandemic is also worldwide, but you didn’t use that as an excuse to give trump a pass.

More simpleton comparisons shocking.. knowing Trump disregard Covid and minimized it his entire time in office

When you drastically increase the supply of something ( like dollars))

Again right wing story telling and economic cherry picking

Jim Republicans lie about why inflation is On the rise and you buy into these lies .. Republicans are unable to be honest with their voters just look at Jan 6th response.. and that’s just 1 example ..

I voted for RR both Bushes liked Bob dole then Obama Hillary cuz Trump’s a scum bag and then Biden because Trump proved he was a bigger scumbag. Than I originally thought..

So yes when the majority of Republicans follow Trump then yes Republicans Bad Dems good . Seeing dems actually do something for all Americans other than say NO 24/7
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
trump absolutely did things that impacted covid, good and bad ( you’ll exclude the good).

similarly, biden isn’t blameless in inflation. you cannot add trillions and trillions of dollars imo the market without running the risk of decreasing the value of those dollars. he owns that. not all the inflation is his fault.

you defended biden by saying “it’s global”. your obvious meaning, is that if something is global, the potus can’t prevent it. i don’t agree with that, but using your logic, trump was similarly unlucky to inherit a global crisis. but you don’t cut trump
any sock for that. because you don’t actually believe a president can’t prevent a global event, you’re just saying it to defend Biden.

america doesn’t agree with you. read the polls.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device