Thread: PETE!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 08:53 AM   #78
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post

you, the democrats and cnn and msnbc really need a new hobby...nobody cares
If you read Gym Jordan’s message you would find the typical gaslighting.

It's probably a waste of time to point out that a) as much as we all love the Federalist Papers, they were a series of newspaper columns with the specific political purpose of ginning up support for a Constitution that hadn’t been ratified yet, and b) Hubbard v. Lowe was a case involving the constitutionality of the Cotton Futures Act and, as such, has no value in judging the constitutionality of how Mike Pence conducted the constitutional powers of his office. It’s like citing Marbury v. Madison while appealing a decision by your condo board. But chasing after everything Jim Jordan doesn’t know anything about is an exhausting pursuit.

What’s clear is that the committee investigating the events of January 6 has made it quite plain that Jordan was hip-deep in the parliamentary front of the general assault on the democratic process, and that, if this week is any indication, Chairman Thompson is a pretty deft hand at the drip-drip-drip school of persuasion for reluctant potential witnesses.

Keep claiming that it’s a nothing burger, it’s the Trumplicans only hope….
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin