View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 03:59 PM   #16
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
how is what you’re pointing out, any different than a democrat who bashed the trump tax cut, but keeping that money. Looks identical to me.

no it’s nothing like going to a prostitute. when the federal government has passed a spending bill, a governor would be a moron to refuse that federal money, even if that governor was opposed to the spending bill. AT THAT POINT, it would be a disservice to the citizens of the state to refuse to take the money.

When i was in a teachers union, I spoke out against the benefits we received because i thought it was unfair to the taxpayers. doesn’t mean i should pay out of my pocket when i went to the doctor.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Again, where did I complain?

You don't see hypocrisy in Rand Paul voting against disaster funding and insulting those who need the $ and/or voting for it and then when his state has a disaster asking the fed for the same type of $ he criticized others for requesting?

Those states that depend on the richer states aught to say thank you occasionally. Even though the richer, more successful D states gladly do it, it would be nice to hear that the poorer, less successful R states appreciate it.