Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 10:15 AM   #228
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R)said last week, “We know — and the data is very clear at this point — covid vaxxes are not preventing infection.”

Tucker Carlson welcomed anti-vaccine activist Alex Berenson on his show yet again.
Berenson responded that “there’s just no evidence that the vaccines halt infection or transmission in any way.”

So the message is clear dont get the vaccine or you dont need it Republicans will do and say anything for a Vote.... but that vote might not make it out the ICU

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...talking-point/
wrong.

i agree, there’s very little data to suggest the vaccines halt spreading infection. So Berenson is correct.

the benefit of the vaccine is to keep you from getting really sick, after you’ve been infected.

i don’t believe that getting vaccinated makes me a lot less likely to get covid. I do believe it reduces y chances of dying from it.

although how do you explain what happened in maine with so many deaths among the fully vaccinated? what’s yuur response to that?

What Desantis and Tuckers guest said, is true. but as usual, you canon accept truths which don’t support liberalism.

why do you have to pretend it’s wrong to say vaccines don’t prevent the spread of infection?

what are you afraid will happen if you just admit it?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device