View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 06:54 PM   #44
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Sincere question, what's a drop box? People just drop off a ballot? No one checks who they are? If that's what they are, there should be zero drop boxes. But I think it's a good idea to have more polling places. No one should have to wait more than an hour to vote.

That's what it looks like to answer a question. You asked a good and fair question, and I answered it directly.

What would it take, for you to show me the same courtesy?
Because we've answered this question dozens of times why some people have a hard time getting IDs. Go back and search. Why do we need to discuss the same thing over and over and over again because Jim wants to talk about it and if the other person doesn't want to engage with Jim then Jim thinks their duc king the question when in fact nobody is interested in going back and forth again and again and again and again with you. Even answering it one more time is ridiculous because next time you bring up the same issue you're going to say the same thing over and over and over again and will ask the person to just answer it one more time.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device