View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 09:29 AM   #323
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Paul in Jims world view

If there is any poverty then any program which try’s to stop it has failed

It’s the same with Covid , cancer , education , mask , vaccines,

Unless these changes or ideas are made by the GOP then they are considered benevolent and worthily of the effort to irradicate them

Like voter integrity laws , Tax cuts , Jan 6th , Trump himself , Abortion
my worldview…

the poorest sections of our big cities, are way worse today than 25 years ago. No comparison. there’s literally no comparison. Fatherlessness and drugs.

what’s my view on cancer wayne?

all i’ve ever said about cancer, is that biden explicitly promised we’d cure it, on the condition that he got elected. Well, he won. He’s got three years to make good.

What did i say in that paragraph, that you could say is incorrect?

Covid? Probably chinas fault, not anything that any president could have done much differently. it’s not trumps fault, it’s not biden’s fault. But Again, biden promised to beat the disease, but the numbers are worse than last year. And that’s not biden’s fault, it’s the pandemic. As TDF said, blame mother nature. But Biden promised to beat it, and it’s fair to hold him accountable for that promise.

Trump promised to build the wall and he didn’t, and i have criticized him here many times for failing to deliver on that promise. He gets a big, fat, F on that. Similarly, i criticize biden for promising to cure cancer and promising to beat covid.

Tell me, where is the hypocrisy, when i consistently and accurately criticize both presidents for failing to deliver on promises?

Biden’s promise to cure cancer, is exploiting people who are at the most desperate and vulnerarable situation that a human being can be in. it’s reptilian to try and exploit that desperation for personal gain. And that’s exactly, precisely what biden did. It does t matter if that hurts your political narrative, what matters is that’s what happened.

i can criticize republicans and democrats. you can only criticize republicans, you can only praise democrats.

Wayne, you keep defending democrats from every single criticism. Why does every poll, as well as the election results in VA and NJ, clearly suggest that America doesn't like what liberals are doing? Are the polls wrong in your opinion? If the midterms were held today, what do you really, honestly think would happen?

The polls are miserable for democrats. How does that happen, especially when every single TV station except foxnews, and all of academia, constantly pushes the notion that liberals are good and conservatives are evil?

Biden said yesterday he couldn't name one single thing that conservatives stand for. Seriously? Well he's on the path to learning a very very stark lesson in November. A lot can and likely will happen between now and then, if covid peters out and they can et a grip on inflation without causing a recession, that will be a real feather in his cap. But if the midterms were today, the democrats would get annihilated. They almost lost NJ, and NO ONE was talking about that.
There's a reason for that. I'm very curious to know what you think the reason is. Racism?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-20-2022 at 09:38 AM..