View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 10:47 AM   #24
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Wow you really are drunk on the narrative they feed you. So the entire country’s education system is a giant liberal cult brainwashing the children. I guess these conservatives applying for these jobs aren’t that smart, or they would realize there are laws against discrimination of all kinds. Better spread the word Jim, all conservative families moving forward better home school, or run the risk of little Johnny or Nancy growing up liberal,?
"So the entire country’s education system is a giant liberal cult brainwashing the children."

Pretty sure I didn't say that, but easier for you to respond to nonsensical gibberish that I never said, than it is for you to respond to what I actually said.

GS, when guest speakers at colleges are mobbed off the stage, how often are they liberal speakers who are hounded off the stage by conservative students? And how often are the conservative speakers hounded off the stage by liberal students?

That indoctrnation clearly worked on you, as you're one of the liberal always good, conservative always bad cultists.

"I guess these conservatives applying for these jobs aren’t that smart, or they would realize there are laws against discrimination of all kinds."

Please show us the law, which says it's illegal to discriminate against someone, based on their political ideology? How many conservatives host their own shows at CNN or MSNBC?