View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 10:15 PM   #122
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
So what's the message exactly we are being invaded by mexicans

No, that is not the message that I specifically pointed to, and you couldn't have missed if you had watched the video--it's not that long and the message is strongly and clearly delivered. I unequivocally pointed to it with my intro to the video: "Ukraine's border is more important than ours. Ukraine's national sovereignty is more important than ours. It is more important to protect Ukraine's border than it is to protect ours", and I further clarified it in a following response to you "He makes a very revealing comparison of Biden Administration views on Ukraine's border [with its views on] the U.S. border.

No way you could have missed that and then wandered into some goofy phantasy bouncing around in your slow on the take brain. You're smarter than that. Take another quick look. You'll see Biden's somewhat confounding views on borders.

its the same old story people like you on the Right crying
No, not the same story. It's a different take. And I'm not shedding any tears about it. If posting opinions and videos of someone sharing them is "crying," then you sure do a lot of sobbing yourself.

Last edited by detbuch; 01-26-2022 at 10:20 PM..