Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 06:12 PM   #673
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
we absolutely organize around policy ideals, which is why we own the libs.

for the millionth time, americans really liked trumps policies. he set an all time record in the Gallup poll. an all time record isn’t an ambiguous result

cops are getting slaughtered left and right by repeat offenders. that’s a winning issue for the gop, a huge loser for the left. that’s just one issue.

despite your statements, americans see a huge problem with the border.

I can explain why i believe what i believe. you can’t. you say you support democrats who advocate for
more gun laws. but you can’t offer a single additional law that you say would have helped recently.

what does that tell you?

white suoremacists have killed
more than jihadists? only if you carefully cherry-pick which years you’re talking about.

how many MericNs have been killed by white suoremacists? and how many have been murdered in gun violence in our cities?

yet you ignore city gun violence because again, it’s a losing issue for your party. the fact that ignoring it means more of those kids there will be murdered, is a price you’re willing to pay to avoid admitting that your side isn’t helping
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Clown
For 2 years, Florida has been under reporting its Covid cases and especially Covid deaths. DeSantis is criminally responsible for the unnecessary deaths of thousands of Floridians.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin