Thread: Yankee Fishing
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 08:12 PM   #6
Rock Hopper

After god got finished telling Roger Clemens that he was an A$$hole, Roger said to god, "I was wondering where you were this October or the last 85 years?" "You weren't dozing were you?" "or were you trying to correct the curse?" "Yeah your house looks great...but where is YOUR trophy?" God said "I know Roger, I know... I am a forgiving god....and every year I forgive those damn losers for putting me through it again...!"

Then Roger said "no problem god....I got 26 of them in my house...I'll speak with the higher ups in the Evil Empire and see if they might let you at least see one..." God was grateful and couldn't thank Roger enough and said "Roger you are a stud and I knew all along you would never reach the promised land with these bums...that is why I changed the fates of you, the babe and Catfish...being a forgiving god, I couldn't forgive myself if I let any of you suffer in this Red & Blue hell we have called Bean Town "

Roger understood exactly what he ment...as he walked away and into his shrine, proudly wearing his home-pinstripes, greeted by "the Babe"who asked, "is he whinning again about not having any of these..." pointing to the 26 shinny trophies dressing the mantel.

Rock Hopper is offline   Reply With Quote