View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 08:15 PM   #39
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
when i use the word you used, you let me know, ok?

it’s ok when you call someone a retard, it’s ok when pete goes after TDFs kids, it’s ok when one of you brought someone else’s sick wife. According to you, none of that is worth mentioning.

Because everything is always ok when liberals do it. If there’s an alternative explanation action ad to
why you are so selective about who you chastise, well, I’m all
ears. Have fun.

How would i notice what happened when i wasn’t here, exactly?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You let me know when I say vile things about women like you constantly have done in the past. Okay?

Pete recently pulled up the post that you say was about TDF kids and it was in a response to TDF's posting a picture of liberal kids. Pete went back with the basically the same thing as TDF did. So it's not nearly how you try to imply it is.

It's not okay when Liberals do something. I just think you're such a scummy person that I take special interest in your posts as I've never met someone as angry as you who constantly insults anybody who they disagree with. That was fun, thanks.

Go look at the posts that were started in the time frame you were on your 6 month time out and look at the tone versus when you're around. you'll see the difference in tone and amount of insults and realize that the only common denominator during that time is you. That's very telling.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by PaulS; 02-10-2022 at 08:20 PM..