View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 08:43 PM   #43
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Pull up the quote because I'm calling you a liar. I didn't say I didn't use the word but I never called someone a retard. I am calling you a liar now for saying that. And pull up Pete's quote also and we can see how you lied about both of them.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Here are your un-edited words, I'll follow with a link too, I hope the link works.

You and I have debated this many many times. You specifically told me there was nothing wrong with your use of that word. The fact that almost everyone else on the planet finds it deeply offensive, doesn't matter.

your exact words, where you freely admit you use that word...

"I used the word spazz and retard to make fun of you trumplicans"

From here...

http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripert...=retard&page=2

Couldn't find the thread where you first used it and we got into it. But in that post of yours, you explicitly admit you use it specifically to make fun of people who voted for someone you don't like.

Tell me again I'm lying.

"I never called someone a retard."

"I used the word spazz and retard to make fun of you trumplicans"

Which of Pete's threads are you referring to? You're denying that Pete went after TDF's kids? Ask TDF, I'm guessing he remembers, I told Pete what I thought of that, and I told TDF he could kick me off the board if he had to because of my response to Pete. As always, TDF was a lot more mature than I was. Pete made fun of his kids, because TDF doesn't agree with everything Pete says. That's what happened. And you, by my recollection and your own admission, used that awful word to describe people who didn't choose to vote for that embodiment of virtue and goodness, Hilary Clinton.