View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 09:15 AM   #18
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
those are your words. obviously, you’re saying crack is primarily a black problem.

Then when i say the same thing, you claim I’m wrong.

It’s very difficult to take you seriously. You’re humiliating yourself because you can’t just admit that maybe i was right on one thing, one time.

Also, you cannot refute me, by pointing to republicans who disagree with me. Unlike you, i can say that my side does a lot of stupid things. Unlike you, I don’t have to agree with my side on every single, solitary issue.

I never said that there’s no such thing as a republican who advocated for needle exchanges. But it’s mostly a liberal idea. And everyone who agrees with it, whether they’re a liberal or a conservative, is next-generation stupid.

Anyway, we’d all love to hear your explanation on why you flip-flopped so completely on blacks and crack, in the blink of an eye.

It’s fine when you say crack is mostly a black problem. But when Insay it, I’m an idiot.

Have fun with that.

wdmso: no one cares about crack because it was blacks…

jim: handing out crack pipes is bad for blacks…

wdmso: oh, you think only blacks do crack?

Do you not see the lack of logic there wayne?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
The intelligent thing apparently is that addicts deserve to get more diseases.

As far as meth and crack being black issues, Y’all ain’t never been to Appalachia have ya?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin