Thread: Ukraine
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 09:50 AM   #231
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
As usual Jim you willingly missing the point . Of those People I posted and their comments..

You claim they are Stupid comments
And insist the don’t represent the GOP or their base

And you do it With out commenting on what’s so Stupid?

#^&#^&#^&#^& Morris Slams Tucker Carlson for Sellout to Russia

Tucker Carlson, amazingly, on Fox News, said that he would choose Russia over Ukraine – Let me guess you don’t know either of them
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Tucker Carlson, amazingly, on Fox News, said that he would choose Russia over Ukraine"

Show me the quote, please.

#^&#^&#^&#^& Morris was a Bill Clinton strategist. Then Foxnews paid him good money to bash democrats, so he did that. Then Fox fired him, so now hes mad at them.

#^&#^&#^&#^& Morris will say anything that anyone is willing to pay him to say. He's what you might call "available". That doesn't mean Tucker didn't say what he claims. But I'd like to see the quote. If you don't mind.

Can I see the entire quote #^&#^&#^&#^& Morris was referring to?

"missing the point

I see the point very clearly. The point is, this is another loser of an issue for Biden. Rather than discuss what the currently president is doing, you'd rather share quotes of has-beens saying dumb things. You're all desperately trying to shift attention away from Biden, and focus on GOP has beens.

Tucker Carlson isn't a has-been. But please share that quote. Sorry, I'm not taking #^&#^&#^&#^& Morris' word for it.

I've seen Tucker say America has a lot to lose in this conflict, and that Ukraine isn't so vital to us to be worth hurting American interests. I haven't seen Tucker say he "would choose Russia over Ukraine".