Thread: Ukraine
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 08:36 AM   #288
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"and much of that goes to their churches and private schools "

And much of what gets donated to churches, goes to help the needy. I'm sorry if that's going too fast for you.

If you remove every cent that conservatives give to churches, what would it show, Paul? Would it show that conservatives don't give anything?You're reading comprehension sucks. Or would it, at worst, show that conservatives are nearly as generous as liberals?But you're the idiot who constantly states that conservatives are more generous than liberals you idiot, not me or anyone else here.

The Catholic Church is the largest non-governmental source of charitable services, in the world, I believe. Giving to churches, isn't mutually exclusive from giving to charity.Did anyone say it was you idiot?

And I'm sure plenty of liberal donations go to the massive endowments at elite universities who don't need the money, and aren't spending it to help anybody. But you don't care about that. Endowments are used to help keep tuiton down you idiot.

Just show me some evidence, any evidence, that conservatives stop caring after a baby is born?Their actions show it everyday. The idea that liberals want Blacks (and it is amazing how much you focus on blacks here - or use the word "urban" which to you means the same) to have more babies so they can "make" more money off the babies show loud and clear that you are a scummy person.

I'll wait.
Ok here it. When I donate my dues to my church and they paint the walls it isn't benefiting poor people. When I donate my dues to my church and they build a gym it isn't benefiting poor people.

How's that you idiot?

Last edited by PaulS; 02-24-2022 at 08:41 AM..