Thread: Ukraine
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 09:26 AM   #315
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Do you think Putin threw a dart at a calendar and decided to invade on whatever day it landed on?

Or is there a reason in his mind, which makes sense to him, as to why he did it now?
its winter frozen ground good for Tanks no leaves on trees no concealment

But the I see you avoided what Trump said

I am still looking at what actions Trump or Republicans (besides the timing of Sanctions which themselves say wouldn't have stopped Him ) beyond Boots on the Ground would have stopped Him .. we have Trump's answer "Trump calls Russia-Ukraine crisis a 'European problem'" and in 2016 Trump He buys into Russian President Vladimir Putin's ridiculous theory that Ukraine is not a "real country. Ukraine as so universally corrupt that he Trumps paints Ukraine's new president, Volodymyr Zelensky, with this same brush of false allegations
and wait for it Trump didn't want Ukraine in NATO

I am convinced he Putin took these actions because Trump Lost the election . who would have given Putin what he wanted "No NATO in Ukraine " and other security guarantees

These Conservatives Are Defending Russia In Ukraine Crisis—And Trump Leads The Way

://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2022/02/23/these-conservatives-are-defending-russia-in-ukraine-crisis-and-trump-leads-the-way/?sh=dd2cfec78cf9

Last edited by wdmso; 02-24-2022 at 09:57 AM..