Thread: Ukraine
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 11:59 AM   #327
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
So it's OK when rich liberals donate to Harvard, which uses those donations to pay Liz Warren $400,000 a year to teach one class.They can give it to whomever the law allows. Just as you and I can give to a church.

But when your church maintains its buildings, that means it's not really a worthwhile charity.

So what you're really saying is, "it's OK when liberals do it, only bad when conservatives do it".
No clown, let me take it step by step bc you can't seem to grasp anything. I'll go nice and slow.

You frequently claim that cons. give more than liberals. I always tell you that lot of it has to do with their giving it to churches which is somewhat self serving. You claim churches provide charity and I showed you that the vast majority of $ donated to churches goes to the church and very little goes to actually benefit a non member vs the vast majority donated to Red Cross which goes to people in need.

So I never claimed giving $ to churches was bad like the snarky troll claimed and which you agreed with or "that it's OK when liberals do it, only bad when conservatives do it" but to show you that a lot of the donations is somewhat self serving and your repeated claiming that conserv. give more than liberals is wrong and they prob. give the same $%.