View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 06:14 AM   #36
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Are you seriously this dense. Do you know how many calls I had with oil producers that had to be cancelled at the start of covid because they were all being let go?
i said multiple times, that much of the drop was due to covid related lack of demand, and that once covid eased, prices would go up no matter who was potus. i said that several times.

so who’s dense?

your side is saying oil companies set the price. i said supply and demand sets the price.

you didn’t refute anything i said, you’re saying the same exact thing i’m saying You refuted wdmso and pete, who said oil companies can set the price.

again, who is dense?

yet another crisis on the democrats’ watch. Another in a loooong list. After the debacle in Afghanistan, it’s been one failure after another. The s&p 500 is in a correction, and the Nasdaq is in bear territory. But surely someone like you, such a mover and shaker in the world of finance, knows this, knows what caused it. Right?

Americans blamed Bush for the subprime
mortgage crisis, not because he contributes to it, but because he was potus when it happened. Biden similarly owns all these colossal failures. Crime, inflation, illegal immigration hot mess, Afghanistan pullout, soaring debt, supply chain issues, russia emboldened, soaring gas, now a stock market correction.

Covid waning in his watch, won’t offset all that. probably not.

November a long way out, anything. an happen. But the dems are up to their eyeballs in failure at the moment.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 03-08-2022 at 06:27 AM..