View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 08:10 AM   #18
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
one of those arrested was recently acquitted because the judge determined that capital police told him it was ok for him to enter the capital on january 6, as long as he didn’t do anything wrong.

That happened.

I’m not saying everyone was that innocent. But it looks more and more like there were capital police who were telling at least some of them, that they were welcome to go
into the capital. there’s video of capital police waking around the inside of the building, chatting casually with the people who had entered.

So the discussion of the events of january 6th should include that fact.

There were trespassers, there were vandals, there were rioters, there were people who wanted the election overturned. They need to be dealt with. And we now know, there were people who were welcomed inside by the capital police.

Let’s see how much airtime that gets in the media. Because it doesn’t support the Narrative.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

But it looks more and more like there were capital police who were telling at least some of them, that they were welcome to go
into the capital
Jim that was his defense it’s not why he was let off. Talk about making your own narrative

And lets do what Republicans do

McFadden, one of the court’s newer judges confirmed under former president Donald Trump,

prosecutors argued there were numerous instances when Martin would have been aware that he wasn’t allowed on Capitol grounds or inside the building — as he walked past fences with signs saying “AREA CLOSED” and recorded video of a broken window, blaring alarms, police in riot gear, and people who appeared to have encountered tear gas — those were outweighed by Martin’s “plausible” belief that he had permission because officers didn’t try to stop him from entering.

But the judge ruled he reasonably believed” that police officers let him into the US Capitol

Wow

Ps Jim that story was every where .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device