View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 04:02 PM   #29
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the judge is right. the BlM riots were many times worse in terms of violence, number of deaths, value of property damage. maybe you’d use a different statistic to compare riots.

wayne, there is such a think as a false equivalence. but you’re thoughtless person blindly devoted to one side and thoughtlessly opposed to the other side. You fall back on “blind equivalence” every single time we point out the double standard, and guy almost never specify what makes the equivalence false. Which tells us, you don’t know why their not actually equivalent, but you cannot admit that.

wayne, has a conservative ever been right, about anything, in the history of the world?

can’t wait until november.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
A fellow judge called it a false equivalences. I just agree

Jim keep thinking today’s conservatives are worthy of praises

Can you name 1 thing in their national platform. Nope because they don’t have on every election cycle is the same

Open borders cut taxes for the rich spend more on the military crt transgenders gays recently added via Q pedophilia grooming trafficking children via the Democratic Party hunters lap top . Big tech

Then of course you have Republicans tout parts of infrastructure package after voting against the bill such honesty

31 Republicans Who Voted Against Military Aid for Ukraine

Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee, John Boozman of Arkansas, Mike Braun of Indiana, Richard Burr of North Carolina, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Tom Cotton of Arkansas, Kevin Cramer of North Dakota, Mike Crapo of Idaho, Ted Cruz of Texas, Steve Daines of Montana, Deb Fischer of Nebraska, Bill Hagerty of Tennessee, Josh Hawley of Missouri, John Hoeven of North Dakota

Wisconsin, John Kennedy of Louisiana, James Lankford of Oklahoma, Mike Lee of Utah, Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming, Roger Marshall of Kansas, Rand Paul of Kentucky, Jim Risch of Idaho, Mitt Romney of Utah, Mike Rounds of South Dakota, Marco Rubio of Florida, Ben Sasse of Nebraska, Rick Scott of Florida, Tim Scott of South Carolina, Dan Sullivan of Arkansas, Thom Tillis of North Carolina and Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania.

I think 99 % Republicans shocking

All again claiming fiscal responsibility Again dishonest to the core
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device