View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 11:59 AM   #31
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Paul, let's go very slowly...

You said "I looked it up bf answering and all experts say he is not senile"

Obviously, that's not true, unless you say the former physician to Obama and Trump isn't an expert.

I was directly responding to what you explicitly said.

If you agree that I never claimed that all doctors say he is senile, what was the point of your posting about a doctor who said he's not senile?

"he is a puppet"

Sorry, when he mumbles at press conferences things like "they won't let me take questions", who is the "they" that he's referring to?

"look up how to diagnosis dementia. None of those took place."

You guys are precious. So why is it OK for you to say he doesn't have it, on the basis that you spent some time with someone who does?

Clearly, you're going to reflexively ignore his behavior in front of your wyes, you're going to ignore doctors who say it appears he's senile. Fine. But when you elect a mentally weak person who wasn't all that impressive to start with, don't be shocked when the results are exactly what we're seeing.

"Biden does not have problems with either."

Clearly YOU are in a better position to say that, than a physician to two presidents.
He has press advisors. The same as every other president has had. They all want the Pres. to stick to the subject and not get off on tangents and to control the interview - not let the press control it.

I believe that the quote about not answering questions was as follows:

"You guys are bad. I’m not supposed to be answering all these questions,” the president said. “I’m supposed to leave, but I can’t resist your questions.”

“He takes questions nearly every day he’s out from the press,” Psaki told CNN analyst David Axelrod on “The Axe Files” podcast May 6. “That is not something we recommend. In fact, a lot of times, we say, ‘Don’t take questions.’ But he’s going to do what he wants to do because he’s the president of the United States.”

So how is his daily life and independent function impaired?