View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 07:31 AM   #57
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Greg Abbott is starving his own voters to own the libs

It’s the only policy the GOP has and their Jerry Springer base loves it….

Imagine if Biden. deliberately snarl traffic on the U.S. southern border — leaving food to rot and critical components for cars and other manufacturing to remain inaccessible to U.S. companies and consumers. For a campaign Ad.

Republicans Hypocritical always
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
why should residents of TX spend $1b a year in illegal immigration,,because the feds won’t do their job? how do you suppose residents of southern TX feel? does that matter to guys to all?

he’s up for re election in november . if he’s starving his residents, they’ll boot him out.

you’re ignoring why he did it. i’m not saying he was right. but the feds are really screwing the state of TX.

easy to ignore that in new england.

Texans want illegal immigration dealt with. they have valid reasons to want that.

one side of Abbott’s inspection is the impact on tr#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g, and it’s totally fair to discuss that.

the other side,,which you’re ignoring, is the impact open borders have on people who live near the border. imagine owning g a ranch near the border and watching an endless parade of illegals
walking in your land,,dropping garbage and urinating all over the place. those texans pay taxes too.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device