View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 02:44 PM   #7
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
it’s a myth that defund means abolish. not according to the new york times.

even if it just means diminish that’s still stupid.

it’s a myth that defunding will lead to disorder?

how is that a myth? we tried defunding, and it was immediately followed by disorder.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim jim jim you eat anything the right aka FOX news feeds you! as truth .. time to get out of your bubble and look at facts and statistics

Police Say Demoralized Officers Are Quitting In Droves. Labor Data Says No.

Local Police Employment Remained Steady During The Pandemic

From 2019 to 2020, the number of people working at local police departments and sheriff's offices decreased by less than 1%,
https://www.themarshallproject.org/2...r-data-says-no

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/how-w...lice-debunked/

House Republicans voted against the American Rescue Plan’s billions in funding available to keep police officers on the street – and Fox News is asking tough questions about it.

This morning on Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace called out House Republicans for voting unanimously to defund the police.

Wallace: You voted against that package, against that $350 billion just like every other Republican in the House and Senate. So, can't you make the argument that it's you and the Republicans who are defunding the police?…I'm asking you, there's $350 billion in this package the President says can be used for policing...The President is saying cities and states can use this money to hire more police officers, invest in new technologies, and develop summer job training and recreation programs for young people...You and every other Republican voted against this $350 billion.

I forgot Wallace is a RINO

On the Amendment (Tuberville Amdt. No. 3113 ) Opposing my amendment is a vote in support of defunding the police and against the men and women in blue,

Vote Counts:YEAs99
NAYs0
Not Voting1

yep the votes clear no one supports or supported Defunding the police