View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 08:44 PM   #19
Pete F.
Canceled

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) threatens Twitter after it activated “poison pill” plan to prevent Elon Musk’s acquisition: “We’re gonna be looking at ways the state of Florida potentially can be holding these Twitter board of directors accountable for breaching their fiduciary duty.”

Spin it however you’d like but Ron DeSantis targeting Disney’s 55-year old charter for political revenge is peak big government overreach.

The fire department, power plant and roads that Disney currently funds would then be paid for by Florida taxpayers.

He’s just itching to be POTUS and have more power to threaten people and things he doesn't like.

Stating the obvious here, people who want power so they can punish their enemies should never be given any power. Public office is a position of trust that should be reserved for those who seek to help people.

I didn't guess this would be the clarion call of 21st century conservatism. It's a list of stuff they hate. That's literally the only thing that binds them together.

I can't imagine being like that. It would be hellish.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device