View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 08:04 AM   #64
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"So your saying it was just a coincidence?"

My god, man, for the tenth time...What I'm saying is there's video evidence of Trump making the same physical gestures over the years, to mock other people who he didn't like. Someone here posted the video. So obviously that's Trump's "go-to" gesture when he wants to mock somebody.So What. He knew the guy and he still did it!! My God don't you understand for the tenth time?

Either way, it's a very immature, stupid way to respond to someone who disagrees with you. But it's compelling evidence that Trump wasn't mocking the guy's disability.

Now, I'm not saying that's not what Trump was doing, either. He has made fun of people for being short and for looking funny, so he's not above making fun of someone's disability. But there's a meaningful chance that's not what he was doing here.

If you want to bash Trump, you could fill the oceans with irrefutable examples of him behaving horribly. We don't need to stretch the truth to show how deeply, deeply flawed he is.

If you find that unfair, I don't know what to tell you. I can criticize him every single time he does something disgusting. I don't need to reflexively defend every single thing he does, like you guys all do with democrats. But I can also admit when he does something good. You guys can't, and that's TDS.I don't defend them and thats a lie. You post constantly and bash Dems constantly. So I pretty much ignore most of what you post. However, using a 33 years old example of Trump's generosity is too much while ignoring the self dealing w/his charities is crazy.

"And you use 000s of insulting words here - Including imbecile. So use imbecile the next time you volunteer at special olympics and see the reaction you get or one of the many words you use to insult woman "

For the second time, if you can post a link from Special Olympics saying imbecile is hate speech, I will never use that word again, and I'll feel bad for having ever used it. But I couldn't find such a news story. As we both know, I did find a clip from Special Olympics saying clearly that the language you use, does constitute hate speech towards their community.I don't care whether there is a link or not.. Trying using it there and see the reaction you get.

You used that word, not me. Your language, not mine, is universally considered to be hurtful to those people.

You're the only person on this forum that I know of, who has gone tattling to the moderators about what others (only the conservatives, naturally) have said. But you insist it's OK for you to use that word and other similar language.I didn't tattle. So your lying again. Bruce posted the rules in response to the vile posts from SeaDangles and I asked why bother posting the rules if they allow Seadangles to do what he wants and ignores the rules.

You're like the kid in school who does something, and when someone does it back to him, he goes tattling to the grown-ups. Who doesn't love the kid who does that? Right?And your an angry boy who when called out about using a 33 year old story from another century lashes out and starts insulting people. Maybe you were on your period and were menstruating (to use the word you throw out there constantly) - why are you so infatuated w/woman's periods that you mention it constantly. seems bizarre.

I don't insult "women", there's that lying again. I insulted Hilary, who is as morally bankrupt as a person can get. She married a predator, she lied to protect him (said the republicans were framing him with the Lewinski story) and then she went on national TV and slut-shamed his victims. Classy! She's a morally bankrupt c--t. See that is insulting but you think it is ok. You used to say the same type of things about Rosie D. also. but in your mind it is ok.

That's not insulting "women". It's insulting her, and she deserves it every bit as much as Trump does.

You can't admit that, because she's a democrat. That's all that matters to you.No woman deserves to be called that.

Why are all women tied to criticism of one woman? Why is it insulting all women, if I insult one woman?
I just gave you an example of someone else you insulted constantly. So you just got caught lying again.