View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 12:00 PM   #47
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
GOP poised to steal future elections
J. Michael Luttig, a giant in conservative legal circles,

In his essay, J. Michael Luttig broke down what he called the “Republican blueprint” to steal the 2024 election ― the cornerstone of which, he said, was the Supreme Court’s embrace of the “independent state legislature” doctrine.

Only people who disagree are those who already Tried it once

But but hunter’s laptop and the media has suppressed it..

But it’s all in on Republicans suppression of the 6th investigation
So much for America 1st. But let’s have our white Christian nationalism culture war
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So, I read Luttig's full article. He doesn't like what he calls the Republican Blueprint, but his description of it makes it look constitutionally legitimate. And the plan is not secret. So the Democrats can try it as well. And there is no legal "fraud" in the plan as he describes it. But he doesn't like how it is accomplished. And his warning can fire up the Dems to do their own manipulations (which they probably have already been doing--as is usually done before elections)--so you can rest easy.

Oh yeah, if the Repubs win, then the Democrats can cook up other plans to overthrow it, as they did with their Russian conspiracy BS about the 2016 election--and I'm sure you'll be comfortable with it.